Aadhar card Download: For downloading Aadhaar card you need Enrollment number or Aadhaar number. if you don’t have Enrollment number then use Aadhaar card number to download your duplicate Aadhaar number, Also may your aadhaar card in inactive status, you have re-enroll yourself by visiting nearest aadhar center now.What if someone trying to download your aadhaar card base your submitted duplicate xerox copy somewhere.
Download e Aadhaar card online
what if your mobile number lost/ or not given at he time of enrollment. How can you download your aadhar card without a phone number?
if you are not given at the time of enrollment it’s ok you can download with another phone number.
if your old mobile number already registered with aadhaar and it not available for some reasons. how can you download the aadhaar card?
How to download aadhar card on eadhaar.uidai.gov.in
- simply visit the uidia.net or uidai.gov.in download portal. you can download by eid (enrollment number or aadhaar number)
- Name as appeared as Enrollment slip
- Phone Number
- verification code
- One-time password sent to your mobile. download aadhaar card.
- and validate by adding the digital signature to Aadhar card which means adobe reader.
Aadhhar card download by Aadhaar Number
- You can download your Aadhar card by Aadhaar Number in case if you don’t have EID Number.
- All you have To enter Mobile number while registering for Aadhaar enrollment.
- Pincode Number & Sure verification code and Click on GET OTP your Mobile.
- Enter the OTP on Uidai.eadhaar portal.
- Download the aadhaar card and Enter your area pin code to open it.
- Verify the Aadhhar card by installing Security Certificate to Adobe reader.
- Finally, take printout. or save on PC and attach your email address.
Aadhar Card download by Enrolment number (EID)
- Firstly, you have to enter enrolment number and date and time on enrolment slip when you registered. Example: 2345/67890/12345 and dd/mm/yyyy.
- Enter your full name like on your enrolment slip.
- Next, enter your area PINCODE number.
- Enter your registered mobile number for one-time password (OTP). And enter OTP then get your aadhar card print for using.
Aadhar card download by name and Date of birth
Already know how to download the aadhar card by using enrolment number (EID) and aadhar card number. Here we are looking for download the aadhar card by using name and date of birth. The Government of India given to every Indian unique identification number. Unique identification authority of India (UIDAI) gave adhar card number to every person. Aadhar card number is very important to everyone to linking bank account, voter ID card to run our duties everyday life.
To get the government benefits compulsory link aadhar card number to your saving bank account. The various process there to link bank accounts in various banks. Mainly persons to get the subsidy from government linking of aadhar card number to bank account is the must. Easy process to download aadhar card is by using enrolment number (EID) and Aadhar card number. If you have enrollment number and aadhaar card number and registered phone number easily to download original aadhar card. Another process is if you have registered mobile number when you enrolments of aadhar card.
Aadhar card Download by DOB
TO get the E aadhar card by using of Date of birth on online, You are already registered date of birth at the time enrollment. Here we are use date of birth and name to download the aadhar card. some security problems are there to download only through the date of birth and name. And here also using registered mobile number to download the Unique identification number(aadhar). Linking of aadhar card number to the bank account to get the subsidy from the government.
The different process there to download aadhar card using of name and date birth. Mostly poor people to get the GAS subsidy from government linking of aadhaar number to the bank account is mostly important. when you lose your registered mobile number various process available to download aadhar card using of name and date of birth.
To download aadhar card by using of aadhar number, enrollment number (EID), name and date of birth visit and download aadhar card: www.uidai.gov.in
Aadhar card Download without phone number
this cause misuse of aadhaar card and online identity theft open lot of doors to the security threats. only residents can download aadhaar card one scenario with any mobile number. If the resident is not included the mobile number in KYC data while enrolment.
- then visit the eaadhaar.gov.in
- enter the Aadhaar number or enrollment number.
- then eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in asks you enter the mobile number. (if mobile number already linked with aadhaar) OTP Automatically sent to the registered mobile number.
- enter any Mobile number available to receive OTP or an SMS.
- Then enter the OTP and process the download.
Aadhaar card download for lost mobile Number
In this cause just opt for aadhaar card update by post, enrollment center or online. then processes the aadhaar card download. if you re-enrolled for aadhaar card maybe your aadhaar card application will be rejected with the details of old Aadhaar number while you checking the adhar card status