Aadhaar Correction / Update Details
Which Details can correct with Aadhaar SSUP (Self Service Update Portal )?You can update only these below things at Aadhaar Self Update Service portal (SSUP).
- Date of Birth,
- Mobile number.
- To check your correction status you can use this URL https://ssup.uidai.gov.in/check-status.
- update/correct and send the documents to uidai office or email THEM OR attach color scanned.
- Update Request Number (URN) FOR FUTURE.
Aadhaar Update process:
Documents Needed for Aadhaar Correction Update Process
1.Aadhaar Update by post offline:
- If Resident is unable to locate the required Pincode/Village/Town/City/Post Office/District/State or is finding difficulty in local language transliteration, they may send their Update request through Post.
Note: aadhar card update by post useful when updating the new mobile number in case of lost. but posal update process takes several weeks rather than update online and enrollment centre.
Send Update Request through Post
- Aadhaar Data Update/Correction Form For Request Through Post
- Instructions for Sending Update Request Through Post
2.Aadhaar Update online process Step By step:
Visit Aadhaar self Service resident eaadhar card update portal https://ssup.uidai.gov.in/update,
- Enter Your 12 Digits Aadhaar Number
- Then You get OTP (One Time Password) to your registered Mobile Number.
- Enter OTP, Then There these below options (
- Date of Birth
- Mobile number)
the list appears tick mark on appropriate sections.
- Correct Your Name / Address / Mobile Number, Be sure to check your local language too. Click for Next option.
- Documents Upload: For Address / Name change etc.
- Upload documents Next go the list of BPO Services available in your Area. After completion of Aadhaar update.
- Please Note Down URN (Update Request Number) To check the status of UID/ Aadhar correction.
Check Aadhaar Update Status online
- How to check Aadhaar / UID card Correction Status?
- To check your Aadhar correction status you have to keep these 2 things 1 is Aadhaar Number, 2 URN Update Request Number,
- visit UID SSUP and enter URN and Uid Number and click on get statushttps://ssup.uidai.gov.in/web/guest/check-status.
You can Check Aadhaar Update status by URN Number. URN Number means Acronym of Update Reference Number.
3. Update Aadhaar card details at enrollment center
Now almost India 70% illiterates in village areas. so mostly depend on the nearest aadhaar centers for aadhar card update, but the private aadhaar enter operators charge sum amount of 100-500 INR illegally. we educated persons also encourage them to corrupt in any contract in future. Ok, leave about this corruption in uidai.gov.in.
When we have to go enrollment center for aadhaar update. simple if online process not works or not interested in updating aadhar card details online due to working days. just go to the enrollment center and ask for update correct the details. aadhaar may take your photograph along with your thumb impression.
Aadhar card update offline by post and online Uidai update portal helps almost 90% queries related to aadhaar holders of India.