Aadhar update Find Aadhar /UID Card Update /correction status, Know about How to update Name, DOB, Address, Mobile Number. AtoZ guide. If you want to check the aadhar card update status follow our tutorial below. Update mobile number in case of loss retrieve forgot aadhar number and enrollment id with adhar update help.
Aadhaar Correction / Adhar Update Details
- 1 Aadhaar Correction / Adhar Update Details
- 2 Aadhar Update process:
- 3 2.Aadhar Card Update online process Step By step:
- 4 Check Aadhar Card Update Status online
- 5 3. Update Aadhar card details at enrollment center
- 6 Mandatory Steps for Adhar update online
- 7 name change in aadhar card
Which Details can correct with Aadhaar SSUP (Self Service Update Portal )?You can update only these below things at Aadhaar Self Update Service portal (SSUP).
- Date of Birth,
- Mobile number.
- To check your correction status you can use this URL https://ssup.uidai.gov.in/check-status.
- update/correct and send the documents to uidai office or email THEM OR attach color scanned.
- Update Request Number (URN) FOR FUTURE.
Aadhar Update process:
Documents Needed for Aadhaar Correction Update Process
1.Aadhar Update by post offline:
- If Resident is unable to locate the required Pincode/Village/Town/City/Post Office/District/State or is finding difficulty in local language transliteration, they may send their Update request through Post.
Note: aadhar card update by post useful when updating the new mobile number in case of lost. but posal update process takes several weeks rather than update online and enrollment centre.
Aadhar Update by Post: Mobile Number updated through post it can be done by either online or at Aadhar center
Name, Adress, DOB and Email can updated thorough offline by post.
This process includes downloading aadhar correction Form from uidai.gov.in. After that fil the details and send it to CIDR bangalo9re Address mentined on the Infograph.
aadhar card correction form send address
uidai launched 6 regional aadhar offices all over india based on langues
UP Luckno, Ranchi, bangalore, Hyderadbad, chandigarh, Mumbai etc.
you colud find these address at aahdar centers page.
Send Update Request through Post.
aadhar correction form
It’s Just like New aadhar enrolment form.
Just fill the required details and attach the supporting documents.
superscript envelope with adhar Update address.
- Aadhaar Data Update/Correction Form For Request Through Post
- Instructions for Sending Update Request Through Post
2.Aadhar Card Update online process Step By step:
Visit Aadhaar Self Service resident Eaadhar card update portal https://ssup.uidai.gov.in/update,
- Enter Your 12 Digits Aadhaar Number
- Then You get OTP (One Time Password) to your registered Mobile Number.
- Enter OTP, Then There these below options (
- Date of Birth
- Mobile number)
the list appears tick mark on appropriate sections.
- Correct Your Name / Address / Mobile Number, Be sure to check your local language too. Click for Next option.
- Documents Upload: For Address / Name change etc.
- Upload documents Next go the list of BPO Services available in your Area. After completion of Aadhar update.
- Please Note Down URN (Update Request Number) To check the status of UID/ Aadhar correction.
Check Aadhar Card Update Status online
- How to check Aadhaar / UID card Correction Status?
- To check your Aadhar correction status you have to keep these 2 things 1 is Aadhaar Number, 2 URN Update Request Number,
- visit UID SSUP and enter URN and Uid Number and click on get statushttps://ssup.uidai.gov.in/web/guest/check-status.
You can Check Aadhar Update status by URN Number. URN Number means Acronym of Update Reference Number.
aadhar card update status codes Under review, rejected, Succesful.
for checking offline aadhar update status which made at aadhar center kindly visit aadhar card status.
check by aadhar number or Enrollment number.
3. Update Aadhar card details at enrollment center
Now almost India 70% illiterates in rural areas. Those mostly depend on the nearest aadhaar centers for aadhar card update, but the private aadhaar enter operators charge sum amount of 100-500 INR illegally. we educated persons also encourage them to corrupt in any contract in future. Ok, leave about this corruption in uidai.gov.in.
When we have to go enrollment center for aadhar update. simple if online process not works or not interested in updating aadhar card details online due to working days. just go to the enrollment center and ask for update correct the details. aadhaar may take your photograph along with your thumb impression.
What residents update at Aadhaar Kendraa /center: Name, Mobile, DOB, Email, Photo, IRIS, Finger Prints.
Aadhar card update offline by post and online Uidai update portal helps almost 90% queries related to aadhaar holders of India.
Mandatory Steps for Adhar update online
- On the Aahdar self-service Portal SSUP Enter Aadhar Number & OTP.
- Then Click On Send OTP.
- Enter The OTP to proceed aadhaar correction Process.
- Select the required Options to make Aprrproiate changes Name, DOB, Address Mobile etc.
- After corrections made Note down the URN Number or download or else print the Aadhar update receipt for future reference to track aadhaar correction.
name change in aadhar card
- Follow the mandatory steps for adhar update. click on Name Enter the Name and surname.
- Upload The Name Proofs like Pan card, passport, voter card, and driving license etc.
- Again read the common steps for adhar update online.
Aadhar card update Mobile Number
- Visit aadhar card update portal ssup uidai gov in, Enter the Aadhar number & verify with Old mobile Number.
- If the Old mobile number is lost then opt for nearest aadhar center.
- After the OTP verification by old mobile number, Enter your New Mobile Number and then authorize the Phone Number by OTP.
- After that, a URN Number will be generated you can copy the URN Number to track aadhaar correction status.
- Aadhar update acknowledgment slip will display on the either print or download the file it contains all correction details.
we have written a detailed post about update mobile number in aadhar card.
Email correction in Aadhaar
- Same process but varies after step 2 visit ssup portal and then follow the above mandatory steps.
- Click on Email Then enter Your New Email ID or you may wish to verify email id & phone Number here.
- within 2 minutes or few minutes, an OTP will be sent to Email ID kindly verify the same with SSUP.
- No document required to upload to
gender change in aadhar card
- Follow the mandatory steps above click on Gender among those adhar update options.
- select your gender either female or male there is also one option called transgender click on that if you do not belong to first two options.
- confirm the update clicking proceed .if any changes then click on modify. after this gender update process follows the post correction steps above.
date of a birth change in aadhar card
- After proceeding the adhar update mandatory steps, click on DOB then Select Year and Month after that day in the ssup portal.
- click on proceed or modify verify with OTP. then note down the URN Number to check aadhar card update status.
Adhar Update Address in ssup uidai.gov.in online
This is Most Popular But updating address online at ssup portal all required fields need to enter
- C/O or S/O
- Building Number,
- Street Number,
- Area / locality
above or Not mandatory or Optional but Below details are compulsory for adhar update online.
- PO or Post Office
all the details you entered in English automatically converted in the local language.
aadhar card correction online without mobile number
correction aadhar data without mobile number happens by verifying biometrics of the resident. if you have iris or finger print scanner you could do this at desktop but CSC Portal registration is required. the simple way is to visit the aadhar center.
Aadhar card Update Portal Aka Resident Self Service Portal SSUP URL Address is https://ssup.uidai.gov.in/update
How to get forgot EID?
call 1947 to get your Aadhaar enrolment ID.
forgot aadhar card registered mobile number
Retrieve it without old mobile by CSC portal & fingerprint authentication device required. or visit enrollment center.