Aadhaar Correction / Update Details
Which Details can correct with Aadhaar SSUP (Self Service Update Portal )?
You can update only these below things at Aadhaar Self update Service portal (SSUP).
- Date of Birth,
- Mobile number.
- To check your correction status you can use this URL https://ssup.uidai.gov.in/check-status.
- update/correct and send the documents to uidai office or email THEM OR attach color scanned.
- Update Request Number (URN) FOR FUTURE.
Aadhaar Update process:
Documents Needed for Aadhaar Correction Update Process
Aadhaar Update by post offline:
- If Resident is unable to locate the required Pincode/Village/Town/City/Post Office/District/State or is finding difficulty in local language transliteration, they may send their Update request through Post.
Send Update Request through Post
- Aadhaar Data Update/Correction Form For Request Through Post
- Instructions for Sending Update Request Through Post
Aadhaar Update online process Step By step:
Visit Aadhaar self Service resident update portal https://ssup.uidai.gov.in/update,
- Enter Your 12 Digits Aadhaar Number
- Then You get OTP (One Time Password) to your registered Mobile Number.
- Enter OTP, Then There these below options (
- Date of Birth
- Mobile number)
the list appears tick mark on appropriate sections.
- Correct Your Name / Address / Mobile Number, Be sure to check your local language too. Click for Next option.
- Documents Upload: For Address / Name change etc.
- Upload documents Next go list of BPO Services available in your Area.
- Please Note Down URN (Update Request Number) To check the status of UID/ Aadhar correction.
Check Aadhaar Update Status online
- How to check Aadhaar / UID card Correction Status?
- To check your Aadhar correction status you have to keep these 2 things 1 is Aadhaar Number, 2 URN Update Request Number,
- visit UID SSUP and enter URN and Uid Number and click on get statushttps://ssup.uidai.gov.in/web/guest/check-status.
You can Check Aadhaar Update status by URN Number. URN Number means Acronym of Update Reference Number.