Aadhar helpline number
Contact Centre Details
►Voice – 1800-180-1947
►Fax – 080-2353 1947
►Letters – PO Box 1947, GPO Bangalore – 560001
►Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Aadhhar New Address and Phone Number
Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI)
Government of India (GoI)
3rd Floor, Tower II
Jeevan Bharati Building
New Delhi – 110001.
Email – email@example.com Phone Number 1800-300-1947.
# UIDAI Regional Office Grievance Cell Number
Contact Aadhaar by SMS
Check Aadhaar status generation:
To check your Aadhaar status, type UID STATUS< 14 digit enrolment number > OR UID STATUS < 28 digit EID > on your mobile and send it to 51969.
Get e-Aadhaar on mobile:
To get a soft copy of your e-Aadhaar letter on your email id, type UID EAADHAAR < Aadhaar number > < email Id > < PIN code > on your mobile and send it to 51969.
How to Block Aadhaar card in case of Stolen / lost?
- If your Aadhhar card misused by someone or theft, you can call UID toll free number and request the block UID card.
- But it still valid, because No check is that Aadhaar number blocked by UIDAI, all they want Proof ID, Aadhaar it secure.
- Blocking Aadhaar card Not Prevents Aadhaar fraud.
- You can update your data by through Aadhaar correction.
Aadhaar toll-free number: 18000 180 1947 All toll-free number in India has same except last 4 digits. But Uidai had chosen 1947 year, As the symbol of independent.Uid toll free number mostly used by Indian customers for Aadhaar update only/-,
Aadhaar Email ID: this service can take care of all the things aroud residents,
Aadhar card contact can be Two types:
Central All over India Contact Address, email and Phone number mentioned below. you can seek information about local Aadhhar centres on UID Toll-free number. they will guide you to get local Aadhaar centre supervisor Address.
UID Local Registrar:
- for Addhar centres by your Area,
- Aadhaar card application form
- Aadhaar appointment