4+ way to check aadhar card status
- you can check Aadhaar card status by Enrolment number,
- phone number by calling Uidai Helpdesk toll free number.
- Other ways to check Aadhar card status by Mobile app, (Aadhhar official App will launch soon)
- Aadhar card status by Name and Date of birth, ( Will be Available disabled for security reasons)
- phone number. etc may not works.
Note: You will never open it directly! , use yours postal pin Code to Security Password ( as per enrollment receipt ) to open it and tack print out.
aadhar card status by enrolment no only
Fill in your details like
- enrollment number,
- date time of enrolment,
- your name,
- your Pin Code
- and the captcha code in the respective fields and click on the ‘Submit’ button.
Note: For Aadhaar card status enquiry at uidiai.gov.in, Enter Enrollment ID And Captcha code to check Uid Aadhaar status.
Then you will be asked to verify your mobile number by displaying the last 4 digits of your registered mobile number.
If it is correct then press ‘Yes’ button and then you will receive a One Time Password (OTP) on the same mobile number as a part of verification process. If the displayed mobile number is wrong then press ‘No’ and enter your correct mobile number and press ‘Submit’ button. You will then receive OTP on your mobile number.
The OTP will be needed to proceed further and you have to enter the OTP in the next field to get access to the electronic version of your Aadhaar letter or Aadhar card.
After that, you will be provided with a link to download your e-Aadhaar letter (in PDF format) and to open it you will need to enter your ‘Pincode’ as the password.
Aadhaar Card status By phone number
You can check Aadhar card status by Uidai Tollfree Number 1800-300-1947.
Just call the Aadhaar helpdesk contact, Follow the IVR Enter your Aadhaar details to track Aadhar card status by Phone.
Check Aadhaar card Status By Aadhaar Mobile App
Visit the Uidai.gov.in There is a Link to Google Play Store to download Uidai Official Aadhaar App. Also look at Aadhaar Payment App
Uidai Resident portal Services Available on Mini Android Aadhaar App. you can download install it on your Phone. keep tracking Aadhaar status, Aadhaar Update status, And download Your Aadhaar card whenever you want.
Check Aadhar card Enrolment status at Uidai gov in portal here
Aadhar card status By SMS
Now you can check Aadhaar card status by SMS too. All you have to do is just type a text message from your uidai registered mobile number. you can send Aadhaar card status SMS by any other number by EID.
UID STATUS 14 digit Enrollment number SMS to 51969.
Example: UID STATUS 10002000030000
What is EID Enrollment ID Number?
EID Is an Aadhaar Registration Number further it indicates 4 +details
- 1st 4 digits Aadhaar Enrollment Agency Code.
- 2nd 5 Digits Aadhaar enrollment machine Laptop ID.
- 3rd 5 digits Aadhaar Enrollment Numbers starts from 00001 from the same machine.
- 4th and 5 digits are Date & Time of the Enrollment date.
EID Enrollment ID Number example:
1000/ 20000/30000 12/12/2020/ 12:12:12 Date/Time (dd/mm/yyyy hh:mm:ss)
for sms we have to enter without any slashes and collons.
Aadhaar card status By Name Date of Birth
you may already have tried to check Aadhaar card status by Name and DOB. Like pan card status. Especially people from UP, Assam, Bihar, AP, Telangana Doing this search. but for security Reasons and Avoid identity theft online, Uidai disabled that.
DO yo this you still get Aadhaar details by name and Date of birth like voter list in india.
Aadhaar card Status by Name and DOB Maybe Available in future.
Aadhar Card Update Status Procedure
- Follow the given steps to apply for correction/change/update in aadhar card details.
- Go to the link for changing Aadhar card details.
- Next, enter your Aadhar card number and registered mobile number.
- You will get the one-time password (OTP) and enter the received OTP on the screen.
- Enter the captcha code and submit it.
- On the” data update request tab” then enter details that you need to you change or correction.
- Update soft copies of the supporting documents for change or update details.
- You will be given URN number, which is essential for checking change or update details of Aadhar card. So must keep URN number carefully.
Steps to check Aadhar card update status
Once you have applied for the correction or change or update details for Aadhar card you need to check update detail of aadhar card status. Following are the steps of checking Aadhar card status.
- You need to enter details about you to check update status.
- Next, you enter 12 digits Aadhar card number which card you applied.
- And then enter URN number, this number is given to you when you apply for aadhar card status.
- Finally, click on “get update status”.
- You will get updated status on the screen. checkout the more detailed instructions about Aadhaar card update status.
What details can be changed in Aadhar card?
The online portal through SSUP enables change following Aadhar card details only.
- Date of birth (DOB).
- Mobile number (Registered with your aadhar card).
Documents require for Aadhar card updating/correction
- Aadhar card number
- Mobile number (which is linked your aadhar card number).
- Required documents what you have to change in Aadhar card. For example, you have corrected your name after marriage, you must submit wedding registration certificates.
- And also Update the name, Address, Date of birth with particular proofs.
Why Adhar card Rejected?
If the status is Rejected, the following reasons are may found.
- Incorrect details submitted.
- Inadequate documents submitted.
- Human error when filling the request form.
Check out Aadhaar Card Update Status.
- Download E-Aadhaar Card, eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in
- Check your Aadhaar Status, @https://resident.uidai.gov.in/check-aadhaar-status
- Get your Aadhaar No to mobile number by SMS, https://resident.uidai.gov.in/web/resident/get-aadhaar-no
- Update your Aadhaar data, Aadhar update portal https://resident.uidai.gov.in/aadhaar-update
- Verify Mobile & Email ID with aadhar number: https://resident.uidai.gov.in/web/resident/verify-email-mobile
- Get an Appointment at aadhar appointment
- know lost aadhaar by / EID by Name and phone number https://resident.uidai.net.in/find-uid-eid
check Aadhar card status without Acknowledgement details:
If you can’t remember your enrolment details and lost your acknowledgment details slip.And also check your Aadhar card status with following steps.
- First, visit the Aadhar card status official website.
- Scroll down the Aadhar service link towards the bottom of the screen and click on it.
- If you want your enrollment number then choose enrollment(EID) option.
- Enter the name & Email Id and Phone number.
- Enter the security code displayed on the bottom.
- You can click on GET OTP button.
- Once you receive OTP in your mobile and enter the enter the OTP code space.
- Click the OTP verified button.
- You will receive aadhar card enrolment number on your phone or e-mail id.Then track aadhar status with EID.
Aadhaar card correction status
- how to correct aadhar card Name or date of birth once you enrolled for aadhaar number?
- Answer: you can correct the details like Address, date of birth, Name through online using uidai aadhaar correction portal.
- once you changed the details you have to provide proof for you are submitted as a hard copy.example if you want to change your Date of birth then attach the proof for it. (proof must be approved local government documents like pan card,ssc memo, voter id, ration card passport and other etc.)
- Sending documents to include offline by post to Bangalore CIDR, or uploading to aadhar portal.
- Toll-free Phone: 1 800 180-1947
- Email Address: [email protected]Locate UIDAI Regional Office in your city.
- Aadhar card Status, e aadhar status, eaadhaar.gov.in, portal.uidai.gov.in, Aaadhar card status.
E Bharat gas aadhar seeding status https://www.ebharatgas.com/ebgas/faces/CC_include/ConsumerAadhaarStatus.jsp