The residents who are in the Indian country can take a look at the Aadhar card verification. The UIDAI government announces the entire Aadhar card holders to verify via online to make sure to aadhar card is valid or not. If you want to check out the card validity get ready to read through the below-mentioned process. The aadhar verification is specifically offered by the UIDAI (Unique Identification Authority of India). However, the verification process is extremely helpful to Know the adhar card true or not or something fake. The verification process is not only helpful for residents as well government to avoid various wrong plans.
Aadhar card verification
About aadhar card verification:-
The aadhar card verification is important to make sure aadhar number valid and easier one to update required personal information in the verification process. If you verify aadhar number early then you can avoid some uncertain things by government scheme and loan facilities, IT return aadhaar link with pan, gas connection, bank linking etc.
Follow the steps to verify aadhar card:-
- First, you have to Log on the official Aadhaar verification portal.
- initially, you have to give aadhar 12 digit number present on the card.
- Now, you have to Enter captcha security code, which given at the right side of the same web page.
- Now, the web page displays the verification details.
NOTE: Only Aadhaar Number is required to check aadhar verification status.
Anyone can do aadhaar verification without card holder permission. Mobile Number has not Required check aadhar card verification.
How to verify Aadhaar Details Mobile & Email
Above details only Verifiers aadhaar Number. Aadhaar number is valid if only Based on bio metrics (Photo, Fingerprints, and IRIS). If any demographic data wrong, we cannot identify them until we download the aadhar card.
The Main communication details Like Mobile Number and Email address Not present on the aadhar card. so we have to check it online by aadhaar Number. once we found there are changed mobile we can update mobile number in aadhaar with aadhar update process.
- Visit Uidai.gov.in >> Aadhaar services >> Verify email and Mobile Number.
- That page (Uidai Resident Portal SSUP) also available here directly https://resident.uidai.gov.in/verify-email-mobile.
- Enter Your Aadhaar Number.
- mobile Number
- Email Address
Validate Both by Verification Code sent to Your Mail and Mobile Number, kindly verify the Same in aadhaar verification Portal