There are two methods available to download adhar card online. One way is providing aadhar Number and the 2nd way is downloading with enrollment number.
adhar card download online by enrollment no
Why we have to download adhar card online? earlier uidai India sent residents adhar cards by post but now the only option is available by downloading adhar card uidai portal. this reduced lot headache to uidai. In Rural areas, People are paying 50-Rupees for eseva or internet centers to provide color xerox of adhar card later lamination cost includes 25-100 Rupees.
Quick process to download adhar soft copy at uidai.gov.in
- visit uidai.gov.in or e adhar uidai.gov.in Portal.
- Click on download adhar this page brings you to the new e adhar download page https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/
- The adhar download form looks like below image
- Click on select Enrollment IDand Enter EID below format (1234/12345/12345). Date/Time (dd/mm/yyyy mm:ss)
- Enter Full Name as same as On the Enrollment Slip.
- Your Area Pincode available on the Enrollment Slip.
- Provide captcha verification code as same on the Box.
- Registered Mobile Number and Click on Get One time password. If you forgot mobile number then update mobile Number In aadhar
Final Step of Adhar card download by EID
- Enter OTP to validate & download the Adhar card.
- Enter Pincode to open the e adhar card.
- Later validate the adhar card by adding security certificates the system the Then Proceed to Print the adhar card.
How to Know Adhar Number with Enrollment Id?
- In this method, adhar number will be sent to your registered Mobile Number.
- visit https://uidai.gov.in/ Adhar Enrollment services>> get adhar Number on mobile.
- Enter Enrollment ID looks like EID (1234/12345/12345). Date/Time (dd/mm/yyyy mm:ss)
- Enter Mobile Number and click verify authorize with OTP. Then Get adhar Number on Mobile.