Welcome to E aadhar card.co.in, Here E Aadhaar Card Portal Provides information about Various Uidai Services like Aadhar application forms & Process, Aadhar Update Correction Status, Download Duplicate Adhar Card online. And other etc. E Aadhaar Card Benefits for government & Citizens.
E Adhar card download on Mobile app
- Visit eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in and Enter your Aadhar Number or enrollment id.
- Phone Number get OTP & download aadhar card.
- Enter Area code to open the E Adhar card.
- Validate e Aadhar by adding certificates.
Maadhar download on app
- Just visit google play store download the app. Maadhaar app by uidai.
- Internet connection is required validate the details
- Set Aadhaar app Password 8 Didigts Only to open aadhaar card on mobile.
- Enter You aadhar Number 12 Digits
- Authorize with the registered Mobile number should on the same.
- OTP will automatically be validated manually entering is not allowed.
- Allow aadhar to access SMS & media
- Aadhar app works only one device with registered mobile
- [email protected]
Main aim: To secure Aadhar details. reduce paper verification.
- Share QR Code Like Paytm
- Generate OTP on app like google authenticator app without SMS.
- Carry aadhar card like portable soft identity card
- LOCK & Unclock Biometrics on a temporary basis.
- Update Profile on the Mobile app itself like epf app
Check New Aadhar card status & Update status
- For checking New adhar card status Visit Uidai.gov.in look for aadhar Enrollment services.
- Click on adhar card status and Enter Your enrollment if you forgot EID Then use your mobile number to get EID or Aadhar Number.
- If you get directly aadhar number no need to check adhar card status directly for e aadhaar card download.
- OIf you already EID then enter it on aadhar status portal know the status Like Rejected, Under review and successfully.
- Aadhaar card rejected reasons available on the SSUp resident Portal.
Aadhar card Update status @ SSUP
- If you updated aadhaar card at nearest aadhar center visit Then directly check aadhar status as New card With EID or aadhar number.
- Or else Adhar update done by post then track it at the same page aadhar card status.
- Only who are updated aadhar data online with UNique reference Number URN could track aadhar update status at SSUP Portal check more info at adhar update status
Now Uidai also providing Adhar bank linking status at Uidai Portal itself. I just checked my aadhar number was linked with 5 Bank accounts. no time to close the bank accounts.
Adhar Update 3 ways to do it
- Online Update at SSUP Portal https://ssup.uidai.gov.in/web/guest/ssup-home
- By Post download aadhar correction form and send to aadhar update center address.
- at Nearest aadhar center search it on uidai portal locate your adhar center
Get aadhar details Forgot aadhar & EID Number
- visit https://resident.uidai.gov.in/find-uid-eid link or go to uidai gov in the portal.
- click on find UID/ EID Aka aadhar Number & enrollment Number.
- Enter Name & Mobile Number along with any of the EID & aadhaar Number.
- Name, father name, Pincode Mobile Number should be matched to get forgotten aadhar Number.
- Full Name, Mobile Number & email Id Required to get Aadhar or EID.
Aadhaar card verification
You can verify email & Mobile in Phase 1.
Now residents of India can verify aadhar Number like pan card verification. Due to Other private & public sector companies causing high load aadhar verification services like Jio, idea, LPG Banks Income tax department etc.
- Visit Uidai.gov.in>> Aadhaar serivces>> veifry aadhaar (https://resident.uidai.gov.in/aadhaarverification)
- Enter Your Aadhaar Number to check it valid or invalid.
E Aadhar Verify email or Mobile:
Fort his you have to enter aadhar number along with the mobile number and email.
If you don’t know mobile Number in aadhaar just look at how to update mobile number in aadhar.
Process and eligibility of obtaining adhar card:
Every citizen of India. can apply for aadhaar card including infants age may be above 3 years. all resident have to bring valid POI, & POA
Proof address & Proof of Identity cards to Know about KYC.
- Address proof
- Mobile Number & email
These are most essential details and documents need at the time of applying for adhar card.
- Voter id,
- Bank statement
- electricity bill (name should match with aadhaar Holder)
- Attested gazetted letter(in case no id & address proofs there)
Apply for aadhar card / online application forms:
When you decide to apply for adhar card, then you want to search for the application process through the internet.The process also takes simple steps and methods that can use candidates feel hassle free while applying for aadhar card through online.
Simple Process to apply for E aadhar card:
- The process of applying for adhar card is easier for candidates when they utilize the Aadhaar card appointment.
- Candidates want to visit the website first Aadhaar Portal Uidiai.gov.in
- In that page, candidates want to click on apply for aadhaar card.
- The application form will be displayed and the candidates want to download it.
- After downloading the application form the candidates want to fill the name, phone number, email id and many more essential details. Candidates are recommended to fill the form carefully with valid and original details.
- Once you fill the details you want to select the center of the enrollment and date and time of the appointment online. It is important for candidates to visit one of the adhar centers to register for Aadhaar Number.
Aadhaar registration at Home Note: Only for senior citizens Age 80 Above.
How to check E aadhar enrollment status:
To check the aadhar enrollment status the candidates have opted to go the website and then use the enrolment number to see the aadhar number is allotted or not. The checking process of adhar card status is simple and can be done through online.
Check the status of the aadhar number through SMS:
Another important and simple way of checking the status of the aadhar number is done through SMS. Candidates can get e aadhar card number through SMS the candidates all have to do is to go the official website and then enter the date and time of the appointment and enrollment number. Apart from that, in the page candidates want to enter the registered mobile number that can help candidates will receive the message quickly.
Getting adhar card download online:
In Metro cities like Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata Hyderabad you can book Aadhhar appointment online. but you have to go aadhaar enrollment centers for correction or New Aadhaar Registration.
- The candidates first want to go to the E aadhar card section of the website
- At the page, the candidates will be shown an Aadhar card download which can be filled by using an enrollment number or aadhaar card number. If you have an enrollment number enter the number on that page.
- The applicants want to enter the accurate date and time as it appears on the slip of acknowledgment.
- Applicants need to enter the name and pin code of the area.
- Want to enter the mobile number registered with E aadhaar card.
- If the application has E aadhaar card number, just need to enter the number along with name, mobile number, and pin code.
When the details are entered, the applicant can generate a one-time password or OPT that will help to download a recent and a color version of E-Aadhar letter that is also valid as the adhar card.
Make E adhar card correction through online:
When you like to update current address and need to correct name and other details, you need to apply for it through online. It is very easy and sends change requests through online. Many details the candidates can be modified with the help of the web portal like incorrect date of birth, gender, name, and many details.
- Visit the web portal Aadhaar correction.
- In that page now you want to click on send the one time password.
- Immediately you will receive an OTP on your mobile phone,
- After receiving the one-time password the applicant wants to enter the OTP number and then processed.
- Select the field of the like chance name or surname,
- Fill the correct details in those fields,
- Upload any of the proof of the correction,
- At the end of the process, the applicant can get URN number.
- The applicant wants to keep this number safely because this number will be helping to track down the progress.
- More detailed instructions update Name, DOB, Address written on adhar update.
Link aadhar card into gas connection through online:
People those who like to undertake the linking process to the comfort of homes can link their aadhaar cards to LPG connection. The following guidelines can help to complete the linking process.
- Visit the specific website and then enter the requisite information
- You want to choose the benefit type. If you are like to linking adhar card into gas connection, you want to choose LPG,
- Want to choose the name of the distribution from the list and then enter LPG consumer number on that page.
- Enter email address, aadhaar card number, and mobile number before submitting the form.
- Once the request has been registered and details in the form will be verified. After the completion of the verification process, you will receive confirmation. Check out Aadhar card linking.
Lik Aadhaar to LPG @ Uidai.gov.in
- BPCL (Bharat Gas)
- HPCL (HP Gas)
- IOCL (Indane Gas)
But rasf.uidai.gov.in not opening. so follow it Below websites.
we may already Know No LPG Subsidy without Aadhaar Number. for without subsidy no need aadhaar Number.
Link adhar card with voter id:
- For linking aadhar card to voter id, you need to follow easy methods. It takes less time and can be useful in future.
- On top of the voter ID card, locate card number that is a 10 character in length. Open the national voter’s service web portal.
- or http://electoralsearch.in/
- On this page, the applicant wants to enter the voter id number, mobile number, and aadhar number.
When the applicant entered all the required details want to click on the submit button. After a few seconds, you will be receive confirming of the request for seeding aadhar card to voter id.
Link bank account to E adhar card:
Now, the government offers a number of facilities of aadhar card holders. Most of the people are confused on how to link the aadhar card to the bank account. For those people, the following information will be helpful. The process takes just a couple of minutes to link adhar card to the bank account. Many benefits people can get when they are linking adhar card to the bank account. The foremost benefit of linking a bank account to aadhaar card is that helps people to receive benefits and subsidies amount under the government schemes into their bank accounts. Through the process of linking adhar card to the bank account, the government easily to identify route welfare payouts and genuine beneficiaries.
aadhar card link with the bank of India online
Here 3 ways to link aadhaar card to the bank account. The government already said all those bank accounts which not seeded aadhaar Number should be deactivated. so link aadhaar Number to all bank account you have.
- Easiest way At Nearest Home Bank’s ATM.
- By Submitting A form to Nearest or Home Branch.
- Most popular and convenient way is Online or Netbanking Portal.
- IVR call center calling.
how to check if aadhar is linked to the bank account?
Check your all bank accounts those connected to Aadhaar Number https://resident.uidai.gov.in/bank-mapper,
There are two major ways are available to link an adhar card to bank accounts such as the online and offline method. The process of linking aadhar card to a bank account through online is the easier. Apart from that, link the accounts via the net banking portal of the specific bank. If you like to get a lot of benefits of linking aadhar card to a bank account, you just make simple process. These processes will be easier for you and easy to understand everyone can do it easily. If you like to save your money when you linking the aadhaar card to the account, you want to utilize the online process. This whole information will be useful for all adhar card holders.
how to check aadhar card link with the bank through mobile?
*99*99# aadhar status: first of all mobile number should be seeded to aadhaar and same with the bank account. then Aadhar link status by Mobile number works by dialing *99*99#
Aadhaar Link with PAN Last date
Link aadhar Number with pan the last date is 31st August 2017. also, check aadhar pan link list status @ IT Portal India.
Details Required to link aadhaar with PAN
- AAdhaar Number
- PAN Number
- Name As On AAdhaar card
- Date Of Birth or Age.
It’s done withing minutes. link your pan card with aadhaar to avoid deactivation by IT department.
Link Aadhar number with pan @ https://incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in/e-Filing/Services/LinkAadhaarHome.html
- E Aadhar card download,
- adhar card status,
- Aadhaar helpline toll-free number,
- Adhar application form,
- Adhar update / correction,
- Aadhaar card linking.
- Aadhaar payment app